Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I should be packing . . .

. . . but what am I doing? Crafting of course. To add to my previous post I created new background pages. The blue and purple pages were inspired by the Michael Buble concert that the Hubs treated me to last week. What an amazing show and his stage set up was beautiful. There were 4-6 screens that would come together and break apart during each song. They would feature images of him or other animations that went along with the mood of the songs. But this particular song and the staging really inspired me to create these two pages. The other two are vintage inspired.
Why I say I should be packing . . . the Hubs and I are moving to Margate.
Enjoy the pages.



1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! Still jealous about the concert, though... :)

    ReplyDelete