Thursday, January 17, 2013

I totally stink at the blogging thing

So I totally stink at the blogging thing.... My failed promise to keep on top of this thing went by the way side. I have been creative though... here are some pics of my latest adventures in crafting.
 I bought a K & Co. Halloween paper pad last year and was totally inspired to create these Halloween Cards with it.
In the nick of time this past holiday season I started to create had made ornaments. I love how these came out. It's fun to find little treasures to add to them. I'm looking forward to making some more this season.




There will be more to come... My best friend and I have been taking the Stamp of the Month classes with Jean at the Paper Niche and we have an amazing collection of card to show off.
TTFN





No comments:

Post a Comment